The Joint Health Struggle: FlexiQule is a Simple Way to Support Your Joints
You may not be able to see them all, but the human body has hundreds of joints. So, it should be no surprise that joint health is a big deal for all of us. Whether you’re experiencing joint pain or not, today is the day to begin taking better care of your joints. Take a look below at four simple ways to live for better joints. Make them a part of your healthy lifestyle and you’ll feel the difference with every step you take.
Exercise for Flexibility and Core Strength
Strong, flexible muscles support your joints. By strengthening certain muscle groups, you can provide some serious backing to your joint health. An obvious way to do this is to work out with weights or resistance bands. But here are a few other ways to exercise for healthy joints.
- Take a nice walk. It’s free, simple, and you can do it almost anywhere. Walking is a great way to give your joints the movement they need and maintain muscle strength in your legs, feet, and core (abdominals and back).
- Stretch frequently. Stretching your muscles and joints will not only relieve pressure and discomfort but will also increase your flexibility and range of movement.
- Go swimming or cycling. These are fun activities that can strengthen your body and stretch your joints without causing them too much stress. And since they’re aerobic exercises, they’ll also help strengthen your heart and cardiovascular health.
- Live actively. You don’t always need to go to the gym or hit the pavement for a good workout. By staying active at home, you can strengthen your muscles and support your joints. Work in the yard, do some cleaning, take the long way when putting out the trash.
Regular Healthy Nutrition is vital
You’ve probably heard that a balanced diet can have a big impact on joint health, but what exactly are you supposed to be eating? Which foods are the best defences against joint pain?
- Foods that are rich in Omega-3 fatty acids are key to fending off and repairing damage from inflammation. These include fish, nuts, flax seeds, and soybeans.
- Dark leafy greens are jam-packed with antioxidants and contain high levels of sulforaphane, a compound that may decrease the risk of inflammation by discouraging an overactive immune system
- Orange vegetables, such as carrots, sweet potatoes, and butternut squash, contain high levels of beta-cryptoxanthin, a powerful antioxidant that converts into vitamin A in the body and may help prevent an inflammatory response.
Maintain a Healthy Weight
As a general rule, proper weight management can also take a lot of strain off your joints. Research has shown that walking and running can put 2–10 times the force of your body weight on the knee and hip joints. In other words, for every extra 10 pounds you carry around, it will put an additional 20–100 pounds of force on these joints.
Despite the targeted benefits of these foods, any diet that contains plenty of fruits, vegetables, and healthy fats can be highly effective when combined with natural food supplements formulated especially for joint care and protection.
Flexiqule combines the ancient wisdom of Ayurveda with innovative, modern technology to extract the key plant actives from two major ingredients – Boswellia and Ginger. These ingredients have stood the test of time and can now be used like never before with exclusive PhytoAdvance technology that extracts the essential oils, gums, and terpenoids of natural ingredients to deliver the most powerful benefits possible.
Alchemlife is a leading international company with 75 years’ experience; dedicated to the research and development of natural food supplements to help you live your best life.