Contains Natural Phyto-Active Ingredients to support:
NATURAL CARE FOR JOINT STIFFNESS AND PAIN
- 2 in 1 bundle – complete joint support range with FlexiQule Oil and FlexiQule Caps
- FlexiQule Caps help to maintain joint function, mobility and flexibility by harnessing the combined benefits of two powerful natural active ingredients BoswelliaG301 and GingerG321 extracts to manage the body’s inflammatory response and maintain joint health.
- BoswelliaG301 and GingerG321 extracts are unique to FlexiQule Caps and are produced in-house utilizing proprietary extraction processes that capture and retain the wide spectrum of actives and micronutrients found in these medicinal herbs.
- FlexiQule Oil is made of 100% natural ingredients – Lavender, Ginger, Boswellia and Piperine.
- Lavender helps with its anti-inflammatory and analgesic effects.
- Topical application of Ginger is found to be helpful in pain relief of osteoarthritis patients.
- Boswellia inhibits MMP enzymes that prevent.
- Piperine helps decreasing the rate of cartilage degeneration.
Power of 'Phyto-actives'
FlexiquleTM is packed with ‘Phyto-actives’ (the most powerful ingredients in medicinal plants) of Ginger and Boswellia. These phyto-actives have been extracted from the plants using AlchemLife’s proprietary PhytoAdvanceTM technology . It is the power of these natural ‘Phyto-actives’ that helps FlexiquleTM create an effective natural care for joint stiffness and pain.
Ginger (Zingiber Officinale)
Ginger (Zingiber Officinale) has a medicinal history that goes back over 5,000 years. It has long been a star ingredient in Asian recipes and traditional Chinese medicine relies on it to treat many ailments.
Ginger root, the part of the plant usually harvested, contains over 115 active compounds that are beneficial to your body. Topical application of Ginger is found to be effective in pain relief of osteoarthritis patients.
Boswellia Serrata (Indian Frankincense)
There are lots of scientific articles about the topical usage of Boswellic Acid. In a study published in 2014, it is shown that boswellic acid concentration is 2-6 times more in topical usage than oral usage.
It is shown that Piperine significantly inhibits MMP-13 , thus decreasing the degeneration rate of cartilage.
Has anti-inflammatory and analgesic effects as well as its aromatic properties. It helps with joint pain and stiffness.
Superior Science with Clinically Tested Efficacy
Superior Science with clinically tested efficacy FlexiQuleTM has been developed using AlchemLife’s PhytoAdvance technology to help support your joints. In a UK consumer study we conducted, 94% of the participants saw a significant improvement in one of the following:
- Decreased stiffness
- Improved flexibility
- Decreased joint pain
- Improved mobility
SELECT QUANTITY X